The Alexander Technique is a holistic approach to physical and mental well-being.
It can give relief for pains and complaints, which are associated with an excess of muscular tension in the body:
- Neck pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Balancing and co-ordination problems
- Pregnancy-related complaints
- Stress and Anxiety
The Alexander Technique aims to increase the student’s physical awareness in order to release harmful tensions
- To enable ease of movement in work and play
- To bring relief from mental stress and strain
- To enhance performances in music, drama, dance and sports
The Alexander Technique is endorsed in the guidelines of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
My name is Rita and I am an experienced teacher and qualified Alexander Technique practitioner.Learn More
Discover how the Alexander Technique can work for you.Learn More
Find out the research behind the Alexander Technique.Learn More